Monday, January 26, 2015

Blog Post 6

Other than more research, I haven't made a lot of progress since my last post.  Studying for midterms really took up most of the time, which left almost nothing for my project. Just a little more research on how to create an app, as well as researching how current NBA teams use the plus/minus stat throughout their season was all I could accomplish. Now that they are over I will have a lot more time to get done what I need to do. As I am writing this I remembered I saw on ESPN how the Atlanta Hawks use the plus/minus stat. For those of you who don't follow the NBA the Atlanta Hawks currently have the best record in the league. The segment talked about how their coaches film each of their practices and base their playing time on how well their players' plus/minus is. Maybe more teams should start doing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment